Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In the Beginning...


My First Blog Post!! I can't believe it! It's taken five years of wishful thinking to FINALLY doing it!!

I hope that my blog can now move all of you just the way love, music, religion, beauty and children do. This is about sharing things that inspire me that other people can relate to & hopefully be inspired by, considering I am an aspiring inspirer ;)

I am a wife to an amazing man who really is my better half... A baby sister to amazing brothers and a friend to all of you! I'm just like all of you.. looking for challenges, enjoying what the world throws, wanting more, wanting better, wanting less. I don't think that anyone can have too many outfits, shoes, lipsticks, accessories or anything for that matter. Though I probably will sell 80% of my hoardings on Ebay!! (my next mission) ;)

Be a critic, be a fan, but please just enjoy... EVERYTHING....

"Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth." -Rumi-


2 comments:

  1. This is the best thing u've done!! I'm loving ur blog!!!!! love ur attitude towards life! don't change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sehrish! Your amazing! Your words mean so much to me! Your just to kind! I hope Allah can always keep me on the right path! Lots of love always Xx

    ReplyDelete