What a day! It was day two of Wanni Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Our day started at 8am with the beautiful models & designer. Makeup was once again was very sophisticated, fresh, and had an emphasis on porcelain skin and doll eyes. We wanted to create a contrast with the two gorgeous models and decided to have one up-do and one down. I set both girls hair in rollers, to give it maximum volume and hold. I also pin curled the ends to achieve gorgeous curls to last as we were outdoor on location. We kept Veronica's up-do the same throughout as it gave a very strong seductiveness look to her... I changed Rosie's look three times to suit the different looks. It was an unbelieveable day! We had great weather, an amazing photographer, fabulous location, expensive clothing and I had two beauties to work my magic on!
I honestly cannot wait to showcase the collection taken by amazing photographer Amy Nelson-Blain! It is just beyond mind-boggling!!
Read more to see some raw pictures I took of today and learn how to get the look...
Veronica with 1st base and contouring
Veronica: face finished except for lashes and lots of mascara!!
Gorgeous girls done up and ready to go on location
Gorgeous Veronica with her enchanting gaze!
Mirander Kerr.. Watch out!
At the end of the day with Rosie's final hair look
My fav models to date! Gorgeous, Professional and Uber sweet! Xx
Get the Look: Makeup
Napoleon Auto Pilot Primer
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas
MAC Brule eyeshadow on lid
MAC Soft brown eyeshadow in crease
MAC Espresso eyeshadow to deepen crease & bottom lashline
MAC Mystery eyeshadow Outer V
MAC Mystery eyeshadow mixed with mixing medium to eyeline
Inglot cream eyeliner in waterline
Cheeks: Napoleon Peach/brown blusher
NARS Laguna to lightly contour
Lips: MAC Cherish Lipstick, Prrr Lipglass & Whirl Lipliner
Get the Look: Hair
1. Put in a root boosting serum. Then blowdry the hair like this: http://glamourbyfatima.blogspot.com/2011/12/hair-how-to-bouncy-blow-dry.html
2. Section hair into top, sides, bottom. Ghd curl small sections and while hot set it. I pin curled the bottom half and set the top half of the head in velcro rollers.
3. Let the hair set for at least 45 mins to ensure maximum hold.
4. Let down the pin curls layer by layer and slightly tease at roots then spray hairspray at roots only. Continue this process to the whole head.
5. You can decide if you want a side part, middle part (my fav) or have it slicked back. See what will suit your face shape. Do a final spray all over lightly and your done!
To create the Up-do, simply pin curl the back half and style the crown and sides into a quiff.
Enjoy my lovelies! Make sure you check back tomorrow to see Day 3 of the photoshoot!
Much Love & Peace Xx