Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution: Lorna Jane


So to start off the new year and my quest to lose the 10kgs I have slowly put on over the past 14 months.. I had to kick start my motivation by getting some sexy gear to work out in! My hubby shouted me to a treat and I had no budget to stick to! It was only afterwards that he realised just how expensive Lorna Jane pieces can be! So let me share with you the gorgeous items I picked up.. I lovvve watermelon and blue is a complementing colour, so I decided to get multiple pieces that I could change up and wear with each other. I picked up two bottoms, 1 pair of gorgeous blue shorts and a pair of black with matching blue trim long compression tights. I then bought 4 singlets that I could wear with both bottoms, 1 long sleeve grey hoodie and a watermelon crop top and cap. All the items except for the cap are fade and shrink resistant! 

Read on to see the pictures

 This also had the watermelon on the back. Loved it with the crop underneath

 Super sexy colour! So gorgeous on! 



 Open back with tie up! This singlet is amazing! Looks super sexy on

   Maximum support crop


 Pocket in the back middle! So convenient



Amazing tights!! added bonus Back middle zipper pocket!

I loved this because it was a mixture of mesh and cotton, so under your arms and sides the mesh will promote cooling! 


Here are some combo's of many! As you can see every piece matches everything & can be worn differently!






My motto for the new year..
Sweat is fat crying!!! 

Much Love & Peace Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment